If you are a Samsung mobile user wondering how to change voicemail messages on Samsung, then I am here to help you. In this blog, I will inform you of all the information about How to Change Voicemail Message on Samsung.
How to Change Voicemail Message on Samsung:
Voicemail is an essential feature of all smartphone users. But most people don’t know how to set up or change a voice mail and don’t know about it. As a result, they typically call back every missed call, which kills their valuable time. On the other hand, leaving a voicemail to the important caller can save valuable time and let you know who you need to call back. Now I will tell you how to change voicemail messages. But before knowing it, you must also understand how to set up a voicemail.
Set up Voicemail messages on Samsung:
- First of all, open the Phone app. Then tap on the phone dialer icon located in the bottom-right corner.
- Once you’re in the keypad dialer, voicemail is enabled if you can see a phone number there. Either copy the number and enter it into the dialer or press and hold the one key on the keypad.
- If the service is already enabled, your phone will dial the voicemail number and tell you to insert or create a new password. You will also ask to record the voicemail message at this stage. But, if your carrier didn’t configure this service before, you must insert your voicemail number.
- Now follow the further instructions provided by your service provider to finish setting up the voicemail.
Change voicemail Messages on Samsung:
- To change the voicemail, open the Phone app and tap on the Menu button.
- Then, select Settings > Voicemail.
- Under Voicemail Message, choose the message you want to use.
- You can also record a new message or delete your current one.
How do I change my recorded voicemail message?
Change your voicemail messages on Samsung, dial 86, and then the number of your voicemail box. After connecting to your voicemail, press the asterisk key () and then the pound key (#). It will bring up the menu where you can change your voicemail message.
Where are the Voicemail Settings on Samsung?
To find your voicemail settings:
- Open your phone app.
- Then click on the main menu and select “Settings.”
- After that, scroll down and select “Phone” or “Call Settings.”
- Set “Voicemail,” and you can see your voicemail settings.
How do I change my voicemail message in 2022?
In 2022, voicemail has become an essential thing for everyone. Because everyone is always busy with work and it is impossible to receive phone calls all the time. So, it is necessary to set up or change voicemail. You can change your voicemail message by following above procedure that I have mentioned above.
Conclusion: In this blog, I have tried to give you all the information about voicemail message and how to change it. So I hope now you can change your voicemail message on your Samsung Phone. But If you have any quarry, you can comment below.