At present, Voicemail has become very popular among people of all ages. As Voicemail helps you to avoid calling back every missed call, it saves valuable time. In addition, setting up a voicemail will help you to know whom you need to call back. In this blog, I will tell you how to change your Voicemail on Android.
How To Change Your Voicemail On Android:
When a receiver cannot pick up the phone, the caller can leave a voicemail message on the receiver’s phone. The Voicemail is stored in the user’s mailbox so the receiver can hear them later. A Voicemail will help a smartphone user to receive and send voice messages. In addition, you can also change your Voicemail by recording your greeting and instructions.
Process of Changing a voicemail message on your Android phone-
- First, you need to open the phone app on your Android device. On the keypad, press and hold the number 1 to access Voicemail. Instead, you can also go to the Voicemail from the phone menu.
- Then you will hear the Voicemail greetings instruction recorded and will be asked to press a specific number to change the greeting.
- Then you need to Follow the instructions and tap that number. After that, You will be asked to delete your current Voicemail greeting.
- Enter the secret code of your voicemail account and then touch the # on the keypad.
- Type * to access the voicemail settings menu.
- Then dial number 2 on the dial pad to set a welcome message with your mobile number, or press the number 1 to select a greeting with your name.
Also read: How to Change Voicemail Message on Samsung?
How do you change Voicemail on Samsung?
First, launch the Phone app and tap on the Menu button. After that, select Settings > Voicemail, and you need to choose the voice message you want to use. Moreover, you can record a new message or remove your existing one.
Can you change your voicemail greeting?
Yes, it is possible to change your voicemail greeting.
How do you delete your voicemail greeting on Android?
Deleting your Voicemail Greetings from Android is an easy process. For that, Go to Voicemail by pressing & holding Number 1 from the dial pad, and it will take you to the Voicemail directly. Now, you will be asked to change the greeting. Follow the instructions and press that number. Next, you will be asked to delete your current Voicemail greeting. Then you can delete your voicemail greeting.
Conclusion: In this blog, I have tried to inform you of all the necessary information about Voicemail and shared the procedure for changing a voicemail on your Andriod phone. I hope you can understand the process of it and can able to change the Voicemail of your phone by yourself. But if you face any issues, please comment below. I will try to respond as soon as possible.