Do you have thousands of posts and photos on Instagram that embarrass you? Want to delete them, but afraid the number and the hardship. There’s nothing to worry about. That’s because there are several ways you can delete Instagram photos and posts at once. And those are as follows:
How to Delete Multiple Photos, Posts On Instagram?
Deleting one photo or post at a time is a pain, so delete them all at once. How? Let’s find out:
Traditional Way to Delete
- Open Instagram and go to your profile.
- On the top right corner, you will see the menu button (three lines horizontally). Tap on that.
- Few options will appear. See “Your activity.” Tap on that.
- Some other options will also appear then again. See “Photos and videos.” Tap on that too.
- You will now see “Posts.” Click on that.
- All your IG posts will appear on your screen. Select the ones you want to delete, or select all if you want to delete all.
- All done. Tap on “Delete.”
- A pop-up box will appear saying “Delete posts.” On there, tap on “Delete.”
Hashtag Method to Delete
- Go to your Instagram account and open each post you want to delete. Confused? Ok, open a post or photo you want to delete.
- See a horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots) in the top right corner. If you do, click on that. A box will appear where you find “Edit.” Click on that.
- Create a hashtag for that post or photo, which should be unique. I mean, no one will use it. If you are done with that, tap on the checkmark on the top.
- You have to do this for every post of photos you want to delete. I mean, create the same hashtag for every post and photo.
- Type the hashtag in the search box, and all the posts and photos you want to delete will appear on your screen.
- This method will filter all the posts and photos, making it easy for you to delete them at once and quickly.
Note: This method only works with a smartphone. Your web browser won’t be able to perform this task.
Also read: How to Get More Followers on Instagram
Use Third-Party Apps to Delete All Instagram Photos and Posts
If uncomfortable with these two methods, you can use third-party apps designed to bull-delete Insta posts and photos. Again, whether you are an Android or iOS user doesn’t matter. You will find many apps in the Google Play Store and App Store.
If you are an Android user, go to Google Play and search and download an app. The same goes for iOS users. Just go to the App Store instead. But make sure to check the reviews of the apps and then use them. That’s because not all apps are secure and perfect for the task.
How do you delete multiple pictures at once on Instagram 2022?
Some third-party apps that aren’t specifically designed for mass deleting Instagram posts and photos can also do the trick. Apps like Auto-Clicker. How to use it? Find out yourself:
- Open Instagram and Auto Clicker one by one.
- On the Auto Clicker, you will see “Multi Targets Mode” and “Enable.” You have to tap on “Enable.”
- Go to Instagram and the post or photo you want to delete. You will see some icons on the left side of your screen. Tap on the green “+” icon to create a tap point. And a circle will create with “1” inside it.
- It’s time to drag the circle on the first post and tap on the Cogwheel or Setting icon.
- Time to click the Play button; if the next option appears, click on Pause. And now again, tap on the green “+” button. Do that for every post or photo you want to delete.
- You have created tap points on posts or photos you want to remove and Delete options. All set. Now perform the tasks with the app.
Is there a way to delete multiple Instagram posts at once?
Yes, there are multiple ways you can use to delete all the Instagram posts at once. And I have mentioned all the ways above, which you can use. You can follow the built-in option that Instagram offers. Go to your Insta account>click on the menu option>your activity>photos and videos>Posts>Delete.
How do I delete multiple posts on Instagram in 2021?
Still not satisfied with the above methods? Ok, you should delete your Instagram account, which will eventually delete all your photos and posts, and you can start with a new account. How to do that:
- Go to your Insta profile.
- See the Menu option (three horizontal lines) in the top right corner. Tap on that option.
- Many options will appear, including Settings. Click on Settings.
- Again many options will appear. From there, click on Help Center.
- Now you will be asked to choose a browser. You can choose the browser that you use the most.
- Instagram’s official page will appear on your browser. You will again find those three horizontal line options on the top. Tap on that. It will take you to a new page with four options.
- Among those options, click on the Manage Your Account option.
- You will now see some options along with the Delete Your Account option. Click on that.
- Instagram will now ask why you want to delete your account. Choose a reason from the options. Enter your password and click on Delete.
Can I delete one photo from a multiple photo post on Instagram?
Yes, you can do that. You can delete one photo from a multi-photo post. What you need to do is:
- Open the post that has multiple photos.
- Click on the three horizontal line options and the “Edit” option.
- You can now see all the photos of that post have a Trash-Bin icon on the top-left of the photos. Click on the Trash icon of the photo which you want to delete.
- And it’s done.
Conclusion: Deleting all posts and photos from Instagram isn’t rocket science. And I have mentioned all the methods that are known to all men. Use a method that bests suits you and comforts you the most. And then, using a third-party app, I again say, check the app’s reviews for your safety.