Have you ever accidentally deleted an important photo that is precious to you and doesn’t have another copy? You don’t have to worry if you answer yes, my friend. That’s because I know some killer methods that you can use and How To Find Deleted Photos On Samsung from your device at your home.
Now, a photo is not just a photo. It’s a memory that people live again when they see and touch the photo. That’s why people take photos and store them so they can remember the moment for the rest of their lives. And if that photo gets deleted, it becomes stressful – so don’t stress out. Instead, follow my guidelines.
How To Find Deleted Photos On Samsung:
Samsung smartphone or tablet has some amazing features to recover deleted photos, which are:
1. Recycle Bin
When someone deletes a photo from their Samsung smartphone, it goes to the recycle bin – instead of being permanently deleted. But, within 30 days, the photo got deleted from there too. So, if you want to recover your deleted photo from there – you better hurry.
- Launch your Samsung device’s “Gallery” app.
- See any “Hamburger” icon on the top – just tap on it.
- You will see “Recycle Bin” – tap on that too.
- All the deleted photos will appear on your screen. Tap on a photo that you want to restore or select multiple.
- Tap on “Restore.”
2. Samsung Cloud Storage
All Samsung devices like smartphones, tablets, and others come with Samsung Cloud storage that offers 5GB of free storage space. And if you have enabled the backup option for the cloud storage, your photos will be backed up there, which you can download if those are deleted from your Gallery.
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Samsung device and select “Accounts and backups”.
- Navigate “Samsung Cloud” and tap on “Backup and restore.”
- Then tap on “Restore Data.”
- Choose “Gallery.”
- Tap on “Sync.”
Now, if some of your photos aren’t in the Samsung Cloud storage, which is where they are supposed to be, you can still recover them from the Samsung Cloud Trash folder.
- Launch the “Settings” app.
- Go to “Accounts and backups.”
- Tap on “Samsung Cloud.”
- Tap on “Gallery.”
- Tap and open “Trash” and recover the photos.
3. Google Photos
Google Photos is an app that comes as a default app on almost all Android smartphones, including Samsung. And this app automatically backup all photos that are on your Gallery. Though it doesn’t offer unlimited free storage anymore, you can still use it to back up your photos and recover them with these steps:
- Launch the “Photos” app on your device.
- If you haven’t logged in, you must do it then.
- All the photos that you have or have will be on the app.
- Select photos you want to recover.
- Download them on your gallery.
4. Data Recover Software
If you can’t recover your photos from the recycle bin or any other way, you can use Data Recovery Software. And there are tons of them available on the internet. For example, Disk Drill is an amazing one that I use.
- Just download and install “Disk Drill” on your computer.
- Take your Samsung device and connect it to the computer.
- Allow “USB debugging” on your Samsung device.
- Give full access to the software of your device.
- Scan your device with the software.
- Choose all the photos you want to recover and tap “Recover.”
How Do I Recover Permanently Deleted Pictures From My Samsung Phone?
All permanently deleted photos that aren’t backed up by Google Photos and Samsung Cloud storage can’t be recovered with the above methods.
However, those permanently deleted photos can be recovered, which is good news. You just have to take your Samsung device to the Professional Data Recovery service. They use specialized tools to restore your permanently deleted photos and other data. But their services will cost you.
Where Do Deleted Pictures Go On Samsung?
When a Samsung user deletes pictures from their device, instead of getting deleted permanently, those pictures stay in the recycle bin. But the catch is – those pictures only stay in the recycle bin for 30 days. After that, they get deleted permanently. So, if you want to recover them, you can go to the recycle bin within 30 days.
How Do I Retrieve Deleted Pictures From My Gallery?
It’s easy. You just have to access the “Trash” or “Recycle bin” folder from your device. On there, you will find all the photos that you have deleted within 30 days.
I have mentioned all the methods you can use to retrieve your pictures from your gallery. But every option has a time limit. And I suggest you should try to retrieve your deleted photos within 30 days. Or you will permanently lose them.
Where Is Recycle Bin On Samsung?
The Recycle Bin is located in the Gallery of the Samsung device. To access that, you have to:
- Launch the “Gallery” app on your Samsung device.
- Tap on the “Hamburger” icon on the screen.
- Several submenus will appear where you will see the “Recycle Bin.”
You can easily recover any photo and video that you have deleted recently.
Conclusion: Important photos can get deleted by mistakes often, which are normal and happens to everyone. But that doesn’t mean you have to stress out. There are multiple ways to recover them, and most of the reliable methods I have mentioned are here. Follow them correctly and recover your deleted photos from your Samsung device at home.