Are you using two different devices to have two WhatsApp accounts – one for personal use and another for business? And tired of it? But still, you have to use two accounts to manage your family and friends and the business without mixing them up. Then worry no more.
That’s because I know just how to save you the trouble of having two devices for WhatsApp. So say bye to the extra phone and use two WhatsApp accounts on the same one. How? Just follow my guide and use one of the methods from my guide that suits you.
You may also like: What Does Export Chat Mean on WhatsApp?
How To Get Two Whatsapp In One Phone:
WhatsApp is indeed only available for one account per device. But I can help you manage two different WhatsApp accounts on the same device. Here’s how:
1. Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Smartphone with Dual App Setting
Almost every Android smartphone nowadays has an option called Dual App, which allows users to use the same app with different accounts. The option can vary from device to device, but the function is the same.
- For Xiaomi – Dual App
- For Oppo – App Clone
- For Samsung – Dual Messenger
- For Asus – Twin Apps
- For Honor – App Twin
- For Realme – App Cloner
- For OnePlus – Parallel App
Let’s now see how you can use the two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone:
- Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
- Go to the Apps and tap on it.
- See Dual Apps (or other options depending on your smartphone) – open it and tap on Create.
- Apps supported by Duals Apps will appear – select WhatsApp among them.
- Make sure to Toggle the dual apps and wait for a few moments so that it can set up WhatsApp.
- Go to the app launcher, and you will see two WhatsApp icons.
- Use another number and register on the new WhatsApp.
2. Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on Your Smartphone using WhatsApp for Business
Let’s just say you don’t have the Dual App option on your smartphone, but you still need to use two WhatsApp accounts. So what to do? Well, you can use the use WhatsApp for Business. It was created for those who own and business and serves business purposes. And you can use it along with the traditional WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Go to the Google Play Store or App Store.
- Search WhatsApp for Business.
- When the app appears on your screen, tap on the Install
- Wait for the app to be installed on your device.
- Register on the app with your mobile number.
- Provide some of your business details like business name, description, photo for profile, and others that the app will instruct you.
- Tap on the Explore button next to proceed.
3. Use Third-Party Apps for Double WhatsApp Account
Don’t have a Dual App option or business? Worry not. Here’s another way that you can use to get two WhatsApp accounts on the same device. Just use third-party apps like Parallel Space or Do Multi Account Multi Space.
- Go to the Google Play Store App Store.
- Search Parallel Space.
- Install the app on our device.
- The app will allow you to use the Dual App option and use two accounts on the same app.
- Launch the app and use the Dual App option from there.
- Select WhatsApp.
- Create another account on the new WhatsApp.
- Register with your second number and start using a second account.
Also read: What To Do If Whatsapp Is Not Working?
Can I Have 2 Whatsapp Accounts On One Phone?
Yes, you can use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. But it’s against the WhatsApp policy, so they don’t provide the option you can use to have a second WhatsApp account on the same phone. You have to use either any third-party apps or the Dual App option of your phone, clone WhatsApp, and then create another account and use it.
How Do I Download A Second Whatsapp?
If you are not comfortable with the above methods that I have mentioned, you can still download another WhatsApp version called GB WhatsApp, which is a mod version of WhatsApp and is provided by third-party sources. The app isn’t available on the Play Store or App Store.
- Go to your browser.
- Search GB WhatsApp.
- Download the app from the gbapps.mobi website.
- Allow Download from Unknown Sources.
- Wait for a few seconds for the app to be installed.
- When done, go to the app launcher, and you will see two WhatsApp icons – one regular WhatsApp and another one GB WhatsApp.
- Open the GB Whatsapp and register there with a number not registered on WhatsApp yet.
- Provide your info and create an account.
Which App Is Best For Dual Whatsapp?
There are tons of apps available on the internet that you can use to get two WhatsApp on the same device. But not every app serves the purpose. I have already mentioned Parallel Space, which is, I think, the best and most reliable one. I tried it personally and have found it easy to use and clone apps.
Conclusion: WhatsApp has become a global platform for its amazing messaging features. That’s why it has over 2 billion active users, which is growing daily. And those who need to use two accounts but can’t afford a second phone can use my guide to have two WhatsApp on the same phone.