If you have recently switched your phone from Android to iPhone, you are wondering how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. There are several ways to share your contacts from one phone to another. But when we try to transfer contacts from any Android phone to an iPhone, it is about something that most of us have little knowledge of it. So, in this blog, I will let you know how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Gmail.
How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone through Gmail:
If you were an Android device user and recently bought a new iPhone, you definitely know how stressful it can be to manually transfer contacts to an iPhone. Because transferring anything from an Android phone to an iPhone is actually a challenging task. But moving your contacts through Gmail is not that tough. It is really an easy way for Android users to back up and share phone contacts. If you use your Gmail to transfer contacts via the cloud, you don’t need any SIM swapping, but it does require a Google account and an internet connection.
Here is the step-by-step process of transferring contacts from Android to iPhone below-
- First, make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Then ensure you have synced all your contacts with your Google account. To sync your contacts, go to Settings > Accounts and tap on your Google account > Account sync.
- Once the backup sync is completed, move to your iPhone and go to Settings.
- Tap Mail > Accounts > Add Account and enter the same Google account as your Android phone. Then you must make sure your Contacts toggle is turned on.
- Once you set up the Account on the iPhone, your contacts will automatically appear on your device’s Contacts app.
Also read: How to Transfer Data from Android to MacBook
Can you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using Gmail?
Yes, you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone using Gmail. This method is the most straightforward procedure compared to other methods. First, go to Settings > Accounts > Google account > Account sync on your android phone. Then take your iPhone and go to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Add Account and enter the same Google account. Then your contacts will automatically begin importing.
How do I move my contacts from Android to iPhone?
To move my contacts from Android to iPhone-
- First, open the Contacts app on your Android phone.
- Then open the menu > Tap Import > choose your SIM card.
- Place the SIM into your iPhone.
- Then open Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts.
- Finally, decide where you want to import your contacts on your iPhone.
Can you transfer Gmail contacts to your iPhone?
Yes, you can. To do it, first, you need to sync your contacts to your google account. Then you have to sign in to the same Google account on your iPhone. Then you can transfer Gmail contacts to your phone.
Conclusion: You will find several ways to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. But the most straightforward way to share contacts from Android to iPhone is using your Gmail account. In this blog, I have discussed in-depth about this topic. I hope now you can move contacts from Android to iPhone without any issues. Please share this blog with your friends and let us know if you have any queries.